Contribute to Substance Abuse Treatment Efforts Statewide
Networking across counties and cities furthers efforts to maintain and reach new goals for Ohio Women’s Network programs. OWN members reap a variety of benefits while helping women recover across Ohio.
What You Get For Your Membership
The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services has given approval for $150.00 for membership dues from the Block Grant. Members of OWN have a voice at the table to ensure the preservation of the Block Grant, and also to ensure the services for women and children are maintained and expanded to meet the rising needs.
Meetings are held monthly in Columbus, and free “best practices” trainings are offered bi-monthly for all staff working in women’s programs. State leaders often attend to provide information and guidance. Substance abuse centers and other members are also listed on our map of service providers.
OWN member organizations receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Free RCHs at OWN trainings for any and all staff in women’s programs
- Networking, consultation, access to state leadership and evolving trends
- Grant opportunities through the OWN 501(c)3.
- Treatment and recovery events through OHMHAS, often with national speakers
- Work toward common goals and sustainability
- Advocacy for continuation of the block grant
- Strength in numbers
Join or Renew
To join OWN or renew your membership, please fill out the form below.
Contact Us Today
To find out more about the benefits of being an OWN member, contact us today.